Someone may ask you what do you want to achieve this year? Well from diff ppl comes diff ans to that question. You may say you want to have a car, or get married, travel around the world and so forth. This may sound like a resolution to you, isnt it? When I asked myself that question, I didnt mention any of the above or any other things such as 'I want to have a gf by end of this yr' or whatsoever. I didnt say what I want and what I need. Instead, deep down in me, all I want is, to have a successful year. Do what I want and what I have to do to achieve it. Don't get me wrong but to have a resolution is good. Of course there is the pro and con abt it. The positive side of it is that resolution makes u have the intention to achieve smth. But intention is just intention. It needs to be emphasize more on it. Resolution may also be just a wishful thinking. In a sense that they named a few things that they want but nvr actually work on it. For some, resolution is a serious thing but after sometime it ended. This may result to lack of commitment toward its goal. Part of it may be tedious. I once read in a magazine couple of years back when someone was talkin about resolution. I cant remember the exact words but this is roughly how it went, " To have a resolution is something good and desired, but at the same time they tend to put unnecessary pressure on you and when you don't get them, you will feel despair and crushed". This may be true, but let me remind you again this is just perspective. There's no right or wrong answer. Its all about personal point of views. Just like in a sociology class, where different views from every individual are being reviewed and accepted as perspective. That is the fun part about it.
Indeed, I want to achieve certain things this year but I'm not gonna mention any of those. Of course in general wise, being cheerful is one of them. But in a more complex way, To achieve them, It must be explore within you of what you want/need. Write down as many possibilites as you go through it, pick the best and certain ones for you that meets ur resources. Have a good intention on it, give a broad aim of what its gonna be like and then be specific towards ur goal. That was what I meant when I said, 'I want to have a successful year'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home