Monday, April 17, 2006

What do they see in me?

I was told by my grandma the other day to be careful and try to stay away from certain ppl. Well she was refering to the previous incident that happened in my house not too long ago. Its barely a year and I'll be ashamed if such thing gotta happen again. I just couldnt figure out how to solve this mystery, the topic is pretty much the same- "The maid". Yeah, I'm sure some of u knew what happened to me less than a year ago regardin my prev maid. I don't want to disclose too much detail this time around. But I'm sure it wouldnt be so bad as the previous one. I mean afterall is just rumours- I hope. But the funny thing is, this time around its not my own maid, Its someone else maid. How weird can that be? Just less than 14 days ago, I was being disturbed by some transexuals at Changi Village. I mean how unlucky can I get? Considering that there were 4 of us and they gotta eyed on me. Honestly, I have phobia with these people nowadays. With Bangkok trip drawin near, Im startin to question myself on my appearance. Attractin the wrong ppl is the last thing I want. Ah anyway what the heck. This thing seem to be inevitable to me frm time to time. Enough said... Bangkok here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home