Thursday, September 27, 2007

The pursuit Of Happiness was one of the best movie that I ever saw this year. Of course there were better ones with the likes of Spiderman, Wild Hogs, Fantastic 4 and of course not to mention, Transformers. Those movies were really great, especially Transformers. But those were action packed movie that was filled with action and laughter. The pursuit of Happiness offered otherwise. It was something which inspired me to work harder in life when I recall about that movie.

When there are too many things happening at one time, we tend to lose our nerve and we start to breakdown, especially when the pressure starts to pour onto your shoulder. I asked myself if it was really worth feelin tt way. Nevertheless, stress will be stress. Wherever I go, what I do, the stress is just gonna be part of it. The only difference was how to manage them. Sometimes when we don't get want we always wanted, the frustration will kick in. Instead of sorting it out, we blame ourselves, we start to lament and spread this contagious disease to our fellow colleagues. For once, that goal has turned to sour grape.

I see people get demoralise when things don't go so well. There's no wrong to feel that way. We are humans afterall. However, that is not an excuse to give. If we ever think of our goal and why we want to achieve them, we probably will do it. Our weakness is as good as our strength. If we think of our loves ones(the weakness), we probably get up and do something for them and urself(the strength). That's how the mind work for some people. The mind is so strong that you can change that feeling in you if you really believe in yourself. I used to be demoralise before and I hated it. But when I think of great people doin great things, An example of 'The pursuit of Happiness', I'll change my mind and get it on with it. No one wants to be living in the dark. I definitely have eliminated negativity out of my life because it brings me nowhere but unhappiness. Life is a blessing everyday and certainly we can be very productive on each moment. So why not eliminate the bad ones when the good ones can last forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home