I guess the time has come to say farewell to National Service. Finally, it has come to an end. 2 years of enduring the pain but yet an enriching experience for all of us. Today embarked the day of our new life. A chapter of a new beginning. The life continues in search for greater success as we put our past behind us. Whatever happened in the past is history and something to be remembered of. Those were the moments something which I would cherished for the rest of my life. At this present time, I am the happiest and saddest person. And I reckon I'm not alone. On 15 Of December, everyone who attended the parade witnessed the day as we finally say goodbye to 4 SiR. It was an emotional day for everyone. And the same happened today while I was in camp. We bid farewell for the very last time to our superiors. Hugs were given as tears slowly dripped down from my eyes. This 2 years has brought alot of meaningful memories and valuable lesson in life. And I'm proud of where I'm standing now. I'm happy because I finally completed my national service, I'm happy because I can finally tell people abt my experience in the army, I'm happy that I have met alot of great people who are very supportive of me, I'm happy that I've changed to a better person in life and most importantly I'm happy because God has taken well care of me during my most difficult times for the last 2 years. And I will always have faith in God that He will continue to guide me in a future. At the same time, I am saddened that this whole journey together is over. Sad because we couldnt work together as brothers anymore. Platoon 3 will nvr be the same after this. The bond between all of us were ever so strong that nothing could dragged us down. When the going gets tough, we got tougher. Brother to brother as we gave each other a helping hand to overcome every obstacles that went our way. Be it during the outfield or anywhere else. I will always remember the support that all of u gave me when tragedy struck me when we were in Taiwan. I will always remember those times when all of us put through all the hard work together and commited to the task given to us cuz we always delivered it! Those were the days, but life has to move on. Sad but true. As of today, we opened a new chapter in life and I wish everyone a success in what they do. Take care and goodbye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home