Are you aware of what you eat n drink? I must say we should be more conscious of what we consume into our body. Eating junk food everyday wont do any good. Since of late, I started to notice that Singaporeans are much into clubbing. Basically that's the only thing all of us could do during the night. The opening of MOS last week was a bang. I'm pretty sure it will attract more clubbers any time soon. And I'm gonna say it, Singaporeans are hardcore when comes to clubbing. Look at the amount of people in Zoukout says it all. But what curious me was how much alcohol they drink till the extreme. What extreme u might wonder, I believe drinking 2cups of coffee a day is already unhealthful and to drink alcohol every day and night just made it worst. No one who is relaxed and healthy and feeling physically good should need excessive amounts of alcohol. Its not necessary honestly. But let's face it, people are drinking cuz they want to relax and have a good time. At the same time, its killing their health....slowly. I don't wish to sound like a father that advice their son not to drink. I'm pretty much a very understanding n care-free person. If you wanna drink to the extend, by all means. I aint gonna stop you, I don't have the right to do that. But when thing gets out of hand, maybe I should stand in as a fren and help u out. If you really understood the nutrional deficiency n how it affetcs ur body n if u understood the importance of exercise in overall gd health n feelings of well-being, you would do more to take care of urself, n u wouldnt need the alcohol to have a good time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home